Tuesday 11 March 2014

GRACE

GRACE
“”SHALL WE CONTINUE IN SIN AND SAY GRACE SHOULD ABOUND? GOD FORBID””
I WILL NOT GO INTO A DETAILED EXPOSITION OF WHAT GRACE IS AND WHAT GRACE IS NOT, I JUST INTEND GIVING AN ILLUSTRATION THAT CAN STICK TO THE RENEWED MIND OF THE RIGHTEOUS.
Assuming I work with shell Petroleum Company in Nigeria, with a degree certificate, I rose through the rank and was an indispensable staff, getting very high ratings and the staff of the month award constantly.
Remember I said a certificate, not my certificate, so, one faithful day, the MD called me into his office with my direct boss and the personnel manager and informed me that my TIME WITH THE CERTIFICATE IS OVER, THEY HAVE DISCOVERED AFTER MY REVIEW THAT THE CERTIFICATE DOES NOT BELONG TO ME BUT BECAUSE OF MY OUTSTANDING PERFORMANCE WITH THE IMPERSONATION A DECISION HAS BEEN ARRIVED AT.
I have been given a twelve years study leave with pay, driver and a car to take me to school, so that I can go and study and get my own certificate instead of using my brothers own, I was told to come to the office whenever I feel I am free, the time given me is actually three times of the required time and at the expiration of the twelve years, I will be made the General Manager of a subdivision of the company in another country, they then handed over to me my admission letter and the receipt of the payment of my school fees for the duration.
Now brethren grace is that period given which is almost more than is required to get my own certificate, with the money paid and the admission given, If I collected all this benefits and after twelve years I have not gotten the certificate and I have wasted all the funds I was given and the conveniences, what do you think that company will do? I will be forced out and the former certificate will not suffice any more, I will be thrown out where there is a lot of unemployment and unsatisfied yearnings for fulfilment and accomplishment.
Christ paid all this for us to give us an entrance into the kingdom, but heehee, the supreme power of the government of that kingdom require that you get your own certificate too, grace was given so that mankind will learn righteousness and obedience, so that at the end of the whole journey we will be adjudged Holy and whole, if you joke with it, you will miss it and the funniest part is that it will be foolishness for anyone to do that.
Grace is not meant to be abused but to help get us where we would not have gotten by our own merit. I t is not to be abused, we are to grow to the fullness of Christ, a measure of the standard which is Christ, if you are found wanting at the time of reckoning because you have abused the gift of grace preciously given by the shedding of blood, what will you tell the Lord was our excuse, fellow brethren on the way to Zion, the time is short, know that salvation has a beginning and an end, the end is sure nearer now than when we first believed.
. Much of the chaos in Christendom today stems from self-styled theology. Too many professing saints are led by their own hearts, not by Christ. They believe they can be Christians and still live any way they please.
One of the saddest chapters in the history of Israel is the period of Judges, a time when the Promised Land was repeatedly occupied by gentiles who devoured its fruit while the chosen people starved. The Israelites suffered lack and shame because they abandoned the word of the Lord, and walked in their own ways. Samuel, the presumed author of Judges, closes the book with this diagnostic verse: "IN THOSE DAYS THERE WAS NO KING IN ISRAEL: EVERY MAN DID THAT WHICH WAS RIGHT IN HIS OWN EYES. "
We suffer so much lack and shame now because of those that think they can do what they wish in Israel because of Grace and because the king tarried they act as if there is no king in Israel, I testify to and against you, there is a king in Israel, HIS NAME IS JESUS, HE WILL NOT RULE WITH HYPOCRITES, NOR WILL HE SHARE THE AUTHORITY TO RULE THE EARTH WITH MEDIOCRE S THAT HAVE NOT BEEN CHANGED FROM INSIDE OUT...everything might look right but not all is expedient.
THE REVIVAL IS CLOSE AT HAND, THOSE THAT HAVE ABUSED THE GRACE THAT IS SUPPOSED TO SAVE THEM BY USING IT AS AN OCCASION TO SIN WILL PAY A VERY BIG PRICE IN JUDGEMENT AND THOSE THAT HAVE CAUSED OTHERS TO STUMBLE BY TEACHING THEM THE ERROR OF THE MEGA GRACE THAT ALLOWS FOR INIQUITY TO MULTIPLY WITHOUT REMORSE AND REPENTANCE WILL BE WORST OFF, THE LORD TOLD ME HE WILL VISIT FIRST HIS HOUSEHOLD IN THE JUDGEMENT COMING WITH THE REVIVAL.
LAST WEEK HE TOLD ME HE IS ABOUT TO RELEASE THE SEVEN SPIRIT TOWARDS THE COMING REVIVAL AND I REJOICED, BUT JUST DAYS BEFORE THAT HE ALERTED ME AS I WAS STUDYING AT MIDNIGHT AND ASKED ME TO LOOK UP, AND SURPRISINGLY, I SAW SEVEN SPIRITS RELEASED FROM THE KINGDOM OF DARKNESS, I WAS ONLY SHOWN ONE OF THEM CLOSELY SO I SAW THE NAME, SHE WAS CALLED THE SPIRIT OF ERROR, NOW, BEFORE ANY MAJOR MOVE OF GOD THE DEVIL NORMALLY PRE-EMPT AND WILL TRY TO CORRUPT BY CAMOUFLAGING IT, THE MOVE COMING IS THE APOSTOLIC AND PROPHETIC MOVE, IT STARTED THE CHURCH TIMES AND IT WILL END IT, NOW SEE HOW APOSTLES AND PROPHETS WITHOUT THE MANTLE OF THE DOCTRINE OF CHRIST LINE UP THE STREETS BRINGING REPROACH UPON WHAT IS HOLY AND SACRED, SOME ARE REALLY CALLED BUT THEY HAVE BEEN INFECTED WITH ERROR AND HAVE NOT BEEN DISCIPLED SO THEY DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT THE MOVE IS ALL ABOUT, THEY STILL THINK IT IS TO LINE UP OUR POCKET WITH MONEY AND FILL OUR BELLE WITH CHOICE WINE ALONG WITH RED TAIL FISH.
SO LET US STUDY TO SHOW OURSELVES APPROVED A WORKMAN THAT NEED NOT BE ASHAMED RIGHTLY DIVIDING THE WORD OF TRUTH. THERE IS A KING IN ISRAEL AND HE DOES TAKE ACCOUNTS. DIGEST THE TRUTH ABOUT GRACE AND TEACH IT. LOVE YOU ALL

No comments:

Post a Comment