Sunday 9 March 2014


TITI OLAOYE

 SHE IS AN APOSTLE BY CALLING, SHE IS THE MISSIONER OF THE MINISTRY; A SEASONED TEACHER AND PREACHER OF THE WORD, HIGHLY COMMITTED TO DISCIPLESHIP AND THE PREPARATION OF THE BRIDE OF CHRIST. SHE IS A GRADUATE OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION, A CERTIFIED PROFFESIONAL IN THE FEILD OF BUSINESS/MANAGEMENT CONSULTANCY BEFORE HER CALL INTO FULL TIME MINISTRY. A MODEST AND ORDINARY WOMAN OF A POWERFUL GOD

SHE WAS CALLED BY THE LORD AS AN APOSTLE SINCE THE YEAR 2000, AND HAS BEEN DISCIPLED IN THE FULL GOSPEL, MENTORED BY CHRIST AND MANY MEN/ WOMEN OF GOD OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS. SHE HAS BEEN MARRIED FOR 16YEARS TO SHOLA SUNDAY OLAOYE AND BLESSED WITH FIVE CHILDREN. SHE LIVES IN ABUJA WITH HER FAMILY.


“Having experienced the other side of life and now coming to know Christ and the fullness of his saving power, I have resolved, not just to follow him but to become all that he is. I live now, not for myself but for the one who created me, loved me, saved me, and assigned me the work of RECONCILING and reclaiming his creation. You might be wondering who I am. Loved by the father of all creation, the Almighty God, chastised by him, trashed by him, I am on my way to becoming a fully regenerated God's incarnate, perfected and sanctified to become a divine vessel through whom he rules his creation, as this hard spiritual training continues to advance. I am desperate to fulfil purpose and I am doing this through Christ that strengthens me. Since God does not chose the qualified but qualifies the chosen, He has qualified and chosen me to SOUND THE TRUMPET (MESSAGE) FOR THE PERFECTING OF THE SAINTS THAT WILL RULE WITH CHRIST, TO PROCLAIM MESSAGES AS GIVEN THAT WILL CLEANSE BLEMISHES AND SPOTS, PREPARE THE LAMBS THAT WILL REIGN WITH HIM IN ETERNITY, GIVE DIRECTION TO THE LAST DAYS ARMY, BE PART OF THE TWO WITNESS MINISTRY THAT WILL WITNESS FOR CHRIST BEFORE HIS SECOND COMMING, ACCORDING TO THE DIRECT WORD OF THE LORD, PROSECUTE THROUGH PREACHING THE TRUTH THOSE PREACHING FAKE HIS WORD. TO BRING SUCCUR TO WIDOWS AND THE FATHERLESS, HAVE A CONSULTANCY FIRM THAT WILL GIVE HOPE TO THE HOPELESS, RAISE PEOPLE FROM THE MIRYCLAY AND SIT THEM ON MIGHTY SEATS, TEACH THE ACCEPTEABLE WAYS OF THE LORD IN CONDUCTING BUSINESS AND PURSUING CAREERS WHILE THE LORD TARRIES, TO BRING TOGETHER IN UNITY THE BRIDE OF CHRIST BEFORE HE RETURNS BY BREAKING THE BARRIER OF DENOMINATIONALISM, AND ALSO WORK IN SPIRITUALLY RESTORING NATIONS. Quite a mighty work you might say, but the author of the universe has already gone ahead of me to make the crooked ways smooth. I UNDERSTAND THE CRISES ASSOCIATED WITH THIS WORK OF REFORMATION BUT I KNOW THAT MY STRENGHT IS IN HIM. In all of these, I am learning one major lesson; humility is a major requirement and to acquire this virtue, the self-nature must go. The will of man must give way completely so that the will of God can be fully established in the man hence the reason for the tribulations, trials and initial sufferings. I have learned that I don't just have to worship God, my life must become worship unto him and my obedience must be full. Now as a result of the many lessons I have come to learn, I am poised to become a faithful steward because that is what is required of me. This road is not a broad way where movement is smooth and sweet, this is a narrow path I and many others (maybe you inclusive) are travelling in. The amazing thing though is that his grace is sufficient for us as we continue to look unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our Faith. In this journey, I have learned to keep believing, keep striving, keep praying, keep depending on him for all my needs, and focusing on the mark till the end. WITH THE TEAM THE LORD IS RAISING WITH ME IN THE MINISTRY, I BELIEVE WE CANNOT BUT SUCCEED. JOIN ME IN THIS GREAT MOVEMENT OF REFORMATION AND ESTABLISHMENT OF THE DOCTRINES OF CHRIST WHICH IS TRUTH.

 

Favourite Quotations


Blessed and holy are those who have part in the first resurrection. The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him for a thousand years. (Revelation 20:6).

No comments:

Post a Comment